Nevada Unit 45 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 45 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 45 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 45 (GMU 45) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 45 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 45 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 45 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-45).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 45: That portion of Pershing County bounded on the north by the Panther Canyon Pumpernickel Valley Smelser Pass Road along the north end of the Tobin Range, on the east and south by the Buffalo Valley–Jersey Valley Road to its intersection with the McKinney Pass Road, and on the west by the McKinney Pass–Pleasant Valley–Grass Valley Road to the junction of the Panther Canyon Road.