Nevada Unit 286 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 286 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 286 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 286 (GMU 286) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 286 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 286 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 286 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-286).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 286: That portion of Clark County bounded as follows: Beginning north of the Las Vegas Township, thence northwesterly along U.S. Highway No. 95 to its intersection with the Corn Creek Station Road, on the northwest by the Corn Creek Station-Mormon Well Road to U.S. Highway No. 93, and on the east by U.S. Highway No. 93 to Interstate Highway No. 15 to the boundary of the North Las Vegas Township.