Nevada Unit 264 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 264 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 264 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 264 (GMU 264) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 264 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 264 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 264 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-264).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 264: That portion of Clark County bounded on the north by state Route No. 164 (Searchlight-Cottonwood Cove Road) and on the west by U.S. Highway No. 95 and the California-Nevada state line, except that portion set forth in NAC 504.340 which is closed to all hunting.