Nevada Unit 205 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 205 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 205 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 205 (GMU 205) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 205 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 205 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 205 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-205).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 205: Those portions of Mineral County bounded on the west by U.S. Highway No. 95 beginning at the Lyon-Mineral County line, thence southeast along U.S. Highway No. 95 to its intersection with the Mineral-Esmeralda County line, thence northeast along the Mineral-Esmeralda County line to the Nye County line, thence northwest along the Nye County line to its intersection with State Route No. 361, thence northeast approximately 9.7 miles along State Route No. 361 to its intersection with the road that follows the gas pipeline, thence northwest along that road to its intersection with the Rawhide Mine Road approximately 0.75 miles west of State Route No. 839, thence northwesterly along the Rawhide Mine Road to its intersection with U.S. Highway No. 95, thence south along U.S. Highway No. 95 to its intersection with the Lyon-Mineral County line.