Nevada Unit 181 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 181 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 181 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 181 (GMU 181) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 181 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 181 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 181 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-181).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 181: Those portions of Churchill, Mineral, Nye and Pershing Counties bounded on the north by Interstate Highway No. 80 from the Lyon-Churchill County line eastward to U.S. Highway No. 95, thence south approximately 7 miles on U.S. Highway No. 95 to the junction of the Packard Wash Road, thence northeast on this road that runs along the southeastern base of the West Humboldt Range and across Packard Wash to the intersection with the Stillwater Road, on the east by the Stillwater Road and State Route No. 116 to its intersection with U.S. Highway No. 50, thence southeastward along U.S. Highway No. 50 to its intersection with State Route No. 361, thence south on State Route No. 361 to its intersection with the road that follows the gas pipeline approximately 1.27 miles south of the intersection of State Route No. 361 and State Route No. 844, thence northwesterly along that road that follows the gas pipeline to its intersection with the Rawhide Mine Road approximately 0.75 miles west of State Route No. 839, thence northwesterly along the Rawhide Mine Road to its intersection with U.S. Highway No. 95 approximately 13.4 miles north of Schurz, and on the west by U.S. Highway No. 95 to the Lyon-Churchill County line and the Lyon-Churchill County line to Interstate Highway No. 80.