Nevada Unit 151 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 151 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 151 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 151 (GMU 151) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 151 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 151 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 151 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-151).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 151: That portion of Lander County bounded on the north by the northernmost railroad track that runs from state Route No. 806 to the Humboldt County line, on the east by state Route No. 806 and state Route No. 305, on the south by U.S. Highway No. 50, and on the west by the Gilbert Creek-Home Station Wash Road, that portion of Pershing County north of the Home Station Wash Road and east of the Jersey Valley-Buffalo Valley-Valmy Road, and that portion of Humboldt County east of the Buffalo Valley-Valmy Road and south of Interstate Highway No. 80.