Idaho Unit 77 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 77 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 77 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 77 (GMU 77) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 77 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 77 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 77 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-77).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 77 Bear River: That portion of Franklin County within the following boundary: beginning at United States 91 on the Idaho-Utah State line, then north to Preston, then north on State Highway 34 to Cleveland Bridge, then south on the county road to Maple Grove Hot Springs, then east on the Hot Springs-Strawberry Canyon Road to the Strawberry Canyon-Emigration Canyon Road, then east to the Franklin-Bear Lake County line, then south on the county line to the ridge at the head of Hillyard Canyon, then west approximately one mile along the ridge to the Franklin Basin Road, then south to the Idaho-Utah State line, then west on the state line to United States 91, the point of beginning.