Idaho Unit 74 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 74 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 74 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 74 (GMU 74) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 74 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 74 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 74 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-74).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 74 Bannock: Those portions of Bannock, Caribou, and Franklin counties within the following boundary: beginning at Preston, then north on United States 91 to Interstate 15, then north on Interstate 15 to United States 30N, then east on United States 30N to the Pebble-Bancroft county road (old United States 30N), then northeast to State Highway 34, then south on State Highway 34 to Preston, the point of beginning.