Idaho Unit 55 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 55 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 55 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 55 (GMU 55) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 55 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 55 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 55 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-55).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 55 Owyhee-South Hills: That portion of Cassia County within the following boundary: beginning at Burley, then south on State Highway 27 to Oakley, then south on the Oakley-Goose Creek Road to the Idaho- Utah State line, then east on the state line to the Strevell-Malta Road, then north on Strevell-Malta Road to Malta and State Highway 81, then northwest on State Highway 81 to Burley, the point of beginning.