Idaho Unit 52A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 52A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 52A maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 52A (GMU 52A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 52A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 52A Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 52A Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-52A).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 52A Big Desert: Those portions of Blaine, Butte, Lincoln, and Minidoka counties within the following boundary: beginning at Shoshone, then north and east on the United States 93 to Arco, then south on the Arco- Minidoka Road to Minidoka, then northwest on State Highway 24 to Shoshone, the point of beginning.