Idaho Unit 48 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 48 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 48 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 48 (GMU 48) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 48 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 48 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 48 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-48).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 48 Smoky Mountains: That portion of Blaine County within the following boundary: beginning at Ketchum, then south on State Highway 75 to the United States 20, then west on the United States 20 to the Camp Creek-Croy Creek Road, then northeast on Camp Creek-Croy Creek Road to Kelly Gulch Creek, then up Kelly Gulch Creek to the Big Wood River-Camas Creek-South Fork of the Boise River watershed divide, then north, east, and south around the headwaters of the Big Wood River to the Trail Creek Road, then southwest on Trail Creek Road to Ketchum, the point of beginning.