Idaho Unit 46 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 46 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 46 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 46 (GMU 46) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 46 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 46 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 46 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-46).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 46 Owyhee-South Hills: Those portions of Elmore, Owyhee, and Twin Falls counties within the following boundary: beginning at the State Highway 51 bridge on the Snake River, then upstream (including all islands) to the Gridley Bridge across the Snake River near Hagerman, then southeast on the United States 30 to the United States 93, then south on the United States 93 to Rogerson, then southwest on the Rogerson-Three Creek- Jarbidge Road to the Jarbidge River, then downstream to the West Fork of the Bruneau River, then downstream to the Bruneau River, then downstream to State Highway 51, then north on State Highway 51 to the Snake River, the point of beginning. Three Island State Park and all Snake River Islands between the Glenns Ferry Bridge and the Slick Bridge – closed.