Idaho Unit 37A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 37A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 37A maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 37A (GMU 37A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 37A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 37A Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 37A Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-37A).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 37A Lemhi: Those portions of Custer and Lemhi counties within the Salmon and Pahsimeroi River drainages east of the Salmon River upstream from, but excluding, the Poison Creek drainage and north and east of the Ellis-May-Howe Highway.