Idaho Unit 36B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 36B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 36B maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 36B (GMU 36B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 36B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 36B Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 36B Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-36B).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 36B Salmon: That portion of Custer County within the Salmon River drainage on the north and west side of the Salmon River from and including the Ellis Creek drainage upstream to, but excluding the Yankee Fork drainage.