Idaho Unit 35 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 35 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 35 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 35 (GMU 35) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 35 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 35 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 35 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-35).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 35 Sawtooth: That portion of Boise County within the South Fork of the Payette River drainage upstream from, but excluding, the Lick Creek drainage on the north side of the South Fork of the Payette River and upstream from, and including the Huckleberry Creek drainage on the south side of the South Fork of the Payette River.