Idaho Unit 30 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 30 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 30 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 30 (GMU 30) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 30 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 30 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 30 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-30).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 30 Beaverhead: That portion of Lemhi County within the Lemhi River drainage north and east of State Highway 28 and north and west of State Highway 29 and that portion of the Salmon River drainage east of the Salmon River from the United States 93 bridge in the City of Salmon downstream to, but excluding the Carmen Creek drainage.