Idaho Unit 18 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 18 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 18 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 18 (GMU 18) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 18 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 18 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 18 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-18).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 18 Hells Canyon: Those portions of Idaho and Adams counties within the following boundary: beginning at Riggins, up the Little Salmon River to Rapid River, then up Rapid River to and including the Shingle Creek drainage to the Snake River divide, then south along the divide to Purgatory Saddle at the head of Granite Creek, then down Granite Creek to the Snake River, then downstream to Pittsburg Landing, then east on the Pittsburg Landing-White Bird Road to the Salmon River, then upstream to Riggins, the point of beginning.