Arizona Unit 44 A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 44 A hunting area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 44 A maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 44 A (GMU 44 A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 44 A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 44 A Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 44 A Beginning at United States Highway 95 and the Bill Williams River; south along with United States Highway 95 to Arizona Highway 72; southeasterly on Arizona Highway 72 to Vicksburg; south on the Vicksburg-Kofa National Wildlife Refuge Road to Interstate-10; easterly on Interstate-10 to the Salome-Hassayampa Road (Exit 81); northwesterly on the Salome-Hassayampa Road to Eagle Eye Road; northeasterly on Eagle Eye Road to Aguila; east on United States Highway 60 to Arizona Highway 71; northeasterly on Arizona Highway 71 to United States Highway 93; northwesterly on United States Highway 93 to the Santa Maria River; westerly along the Santa Maria and Bill Williams rivers to United States Highway 95; except those portions that are sovereign tribal lands of the Colorado River Indian Tribes.