Arizona Unit 41 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Arizona unit 41 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 41 maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 41 (GMU 41) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 41 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 41 Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 41 Beginning at Interstate-8 and Arizona Highway 95 (in Yuma); easterly on Interstate-8 to exit 87; northerly on the Agua Caliente Road to the Hyder Road; northeasterly on Hyder Road to 555th Avenue; north on 555th Avenue to Lahman Road; east on Lahman Road, which becomes Agua Caliente Road; northeasterly on Agua Caliente Road to Old Highway 80; northeasterly on Old Highway 80 to Arizona Highway 85; northerly on Arizona Highway 85 to Oglesby Road; north on Oglesby Road to Interstate-10; westerly on Interstate-10 to Exit 45; southerly on Vicksburg-Kofa National Wildlife Refuge Road to the Refuge boundary; easterly, southerly, westerly, and northerly along the boundary to the Castle Dome Road; southwesterly on the Castle Dome Road to United States Highway 95; southerly on United States Highway 95 to Interstate-8.