Arizona Unit 40 B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 40 B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 40 B maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 40 B (GMU 40 B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 40 B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 40 B Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 40 B Beginning at Gila Bend; westerly on Interstate-8 to the Colorado River; southerly along the Colorado River to the Mexican border at San Luis; southeasterly along the border to the Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge; northerly, easterly and southerly around the refuge boundary to the Mexican border; southeast along the border to the Tohono O’odham (Papago) Indian Reservation; northerly along the reservation boundary to Arizona Highway 86; northwesterly on Arizona Highway 86 to Arizona Highway 85; north on Arizona Highway 85 to Gila Bend; except those portions that are sovereign tribal lands of the Cocopah Tribe.