Arizona Unit 37 A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 37 A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 37 A maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 37 A (GMU 37 A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 37 A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 37 A Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 37 A Beginning at the junction of Interstate-10 and Tangerine Road (Exit 240); southeast on Interstate-10 to Avra Valley Road (Exit 242); west on Avra Valley Road to Sandario Road; south on Sandario Road to Arizona Highway 86; southwest on Arizona Highway 86 to the Tohono O’odham (Papago) Indian Reservation boundary; north, east, and west along the reservation boundary to Battaglia Road; east on Battaglia Road to Toltec Road; north on Toltec Road to Interstate-10 (Exit 203); southeast on Interstate-10 to Arizona Highway 87 (Exit 211); north on Arizona Highway 87 to Arizona Highway 287; east on Arizona Highway 287 to Arizona Highway 79 at Florence; southeast on Arizona Highway 79 to its junction with Arizona Highway 77; south on Arizona Highway 77 to Tangerine Road; west on Tangerine Road to Interstate-10.