Arizona Unit 36 C hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 36 C hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 36 C maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 36 C (GMU 36 C) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 36 C are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 36 C Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 36 C Beginning at the junction of Arizona Highway 86 and Arizona Highway 286; southerly on Arizona Highway 286 to the United States- Mexico border; westerly along the border to the east boundary of the Tohono O’odham (Papago) Indian Reservation; northerly along the reservation boundary to Arizona Highway 86; easterly on Arizona Highway 86 to Arizona Highway 286.