Arizona Unit 33 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 33 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 33 maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 33 (GMU 33) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 33 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 33 Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 33 Beginning at Tangerine Road and Arizona Highway 77; north and northeast on Arizona Highway 77 to the San Pedro River; southeast along the San Pedro River to Interstate-10 at Benson; west on I-10 to Marsh Station Road (Exit 289); northwest on the Marsh Station Road to the Agua Verde Road; north on the Agua Verde Road to its terminus then north 1/2 mile to the Coronado National Forest boundary; north and west along the National Forest boundary; then west, north, and east along the Saguaro National Park boundary; continuing north and west along the Coronado National Forest boundary to the southern boundary of Catalina State Park; west along the southern boundary of Catalina State Park to Arizona Highway 77; north on Arizona Highway 77 to Tangerine Road