Arizona Unit 32 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 32 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 32 maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 32 (GMU 32) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 32 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 32 Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 32 Beginning at Willcox Exit 340 on Interstate-10; north on Fort Grant Road to Brookerson Road; north on Brookerson Road to Ash Creek Road; west on Ash Creek Road to Fort Grant Road; north on Fort Grant Road to Bonita; northerly on the Bonita-Klondyke Road to the junction with Aravaipa Creek; west along Aravaipa Creek to Arizona Highway 77; southerly along Arizona Highway 77 to the San Pedro River; southerly along the San Pedro River to Interstate-10; northeast on Interstate-10 to Willcox Exit 340.