Arizona Unit 3 B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 3 B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 3 B maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 3 B (GMU 3 B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 3 B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 3 B Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 3 B Beginning at Snowflake; southerly along Arizona Highway 77 to United States Highway 60; southwesterly along United States Highway 60 to the Fort Apache Indian Reservation boundary; easterly along the reservation boundary to the Vernon-McNary Road (Forest Road 224); northerly along the Vernon-McNary Road to United States Highway 60; west on United States Highway 60 to Arizona Highway 61; northeasterly on Arizona Highway 61 to Arizona Highway 180A; northerly on Arizona Highway 180A to Concho- Snowflake Road; westerly on the Concho- Snowflake Road to Snowflake.