Arizona Unit 24 B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 24 B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 24 B maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 24 B (GMU 24 B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 24 B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 24 B Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 24 B Beginning on United States Highway 60 in Superior; north-easterly on United States Highway 60 to Arizona Highway 88; northerly on Arizona Highways 88 and 288 to the Salt River; westerly along the Salt River to Bush Highway at the Blue Point Bridge; westerly on Bush Highway to the Usery Pass Road (Ellsworth Road); southerly on the Usery Pass Road to the Tonto National Forest Boundary; south-easterly along Forest boundary to Forest Route 77 (Peralta Road); south-westerly on Forest Route 77 (Peralta Road) to United States Highway 60; easterly on United States Highway 60 to Superior.