Arizona Unit 2 B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Arizona unit 2 B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 2 B maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 2 B (GMU 2 B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 2 B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 2 B Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Arizona Big Game
Unit 2 B Beginning at Springerville; east on United States Highway 60 to the New Mexico state line; north along the state line to the Navajo Indian Reservation boundary; westerly along the reservation boundary to United States Highway 191 (Arizona Highway 61); south on United States Highway 191 (United States Highway 180) to Springerville.