Oregon Unit 60 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 60 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 60 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 60 (GMU 60) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 60 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 60 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
MINAM 74% of public lands. Beginning at Minam; southeast on State Highway 82 to head of Wallowa Lk; southwest on W Fork Trail to Hawkins Pass; southwest on summilet of Eagle Mounts to Granite Butte; northwest on summilet separating Big Minam and Catherine Circle drainages past Burger Butte and Meadow Mount to Cartwheel Ridge Trail 1907; west on Cartwheel Ridge Trail to Lodgepole Trail 1920; north on Lodge Pole Trail to Moss Springs; north on Point Promilenence Road to the boundary of Wallowa-Whitman National Forest; north and east on Forest boundary to Minam River; north on Minam River to Highway 82 at Minam, point of beginning. (Maps: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest, Vale Bureau of Land Management)