Oregon Unit 58 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 58 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 58 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 58 (GMU 58) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 58 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 58 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
CHESNIMNUS 48% of public lands. Beginning at Joseph; north on State Highway 82 to Crow Circle Road; north on Crow Circle Road to Chesnimnus Circle; northwest on Chesnimnus Circle to Joseph Circle; northeast on Joseph Circle to Oregon-Washington state line; east and southeast along state line to Snake River; southeast on Snake River to the mouth of Imnaha River; southwest on Imnaha River to Imnaha; southwest on Sheep Circle Road to Joseph, point of beginning. (Maps: Wallowa-Whitman National Forest, Vale Bureau of Land Management)