Oregon Unit 28 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 28 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 28 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 28 (GMU 28) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 28 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 28 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
APPLEGATE 57% of public lands. Beginning at Grants Pass; east and southeast on Interstate-5 to Oregon-California state line; west on state line to United States Highway 199; northeast on United States Highway 199 to Grants Pass, point of beginning. (Maps: Siskiyou National Forest, Rogue River National Forest, Medford Bureau of Land Management)