Oregon Unit 17 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Oregon unit 17 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 17 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 17 (GMU 17) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 17 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 17 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– (Moffat) bounded on N, East, and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
Stott Mount 22% public lands. Beginning at Dallas; south on State Highway 223 to Gardner Road (No. 865); northwest on Gardner Road and Bridgeport Road (No. 864) to Falls City; west on Valsetz Road to S Fork of Siletz River; downstream on S Fork of Siletz River, main Siletz River and north shoreline of Siletz Bay to the Pacific Ocean; north on Pacific Ocean coastline to mouth of Salmon River; east on Salmon River to State Highway 18 near Rose Lodge; east on Highway 18 to State Highway 22; southeast on Highway 22 to Perrydale Road; south on Perrydale Road to State Highway 223 at Dallas, point of beginning. (Maps: Siuslaw National Forest, Salem Bureau of Land Management)