Click Here to View Large Map or Order
New Mexico Unit 50 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 50 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 50 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 50 (GMU 50) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 50 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 50 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 50 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-50).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of US 84 and New Mexico 554 east of Abiquiu and running north and east along with New Mexico 554 to its junction with New Mexico 111, then southeast along with New Mexico 111 to its junction with US 285, then north along US 285 to the New Mexico/Colorado state line, then east along the state line to its intersection with the Rio Grande, then south along the Rio Grande to its junction with Embudo Creek, then east up Embudo Creek to New Mexico 68 at Embudo, then southwest along with New Mexico 68 to its junction with US 84 at Espanola, then northwest along US 84 to its junction with New Mexico 554.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 50.
Abiquiu Quad, Taos Quad, and Wheeler Peak Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
Carson National Forest