New Mexico Unit 45 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 45 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 45 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 45 (GMU 45) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 45 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Click Here to Order Unit 45 Topo Map
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 45
– Unit 45 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-45).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at Glorieta on US 84, and running west and north along US 84 to its intersection with New Mexico 68 at Espanola, then northeast along with New Mexico 68 to its intersection with New Mexico 75 at Embudo, then east along with New Mexico 75 to its intersection with New Mexico 518, then east along with New Mexico 518 to its intersection with the Santa Fe national forest boundary line near Holman hill, then south along the Santa Fe national forest boundary line to its intersection with the Tecolote land grant boundary line, then south along the Tecolote land grand boundary line to its intersection with US 84/I-25, then west along US 84/I-25 to Glorieta.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 45.
Santa Fe Quad, Taos Quad, and Villanueva Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
Santa Fe National Forest, Pecos Wilderness.