New Mexico Unit 42 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 42 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 42 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 42 (GMU 42) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 42 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 42 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 42
– Unit 42 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-42).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the intersection of Interstate-40 and the Pecos River at Santa Rosa and running northwest up the Pecos River to its intersection with US 84 at Dilia, then northwest along US 84 to its junction with Interstate-25 at Romeroville, then northeast along Interstate- 25 to its intersection with the Mora River at Watrous, then east down the Mora River to the Canadian River, then south down the Canadian River to its intersection with New Mexico 419 south of Sabinoso, then northeast along New Mexico 419 to its junction with New Mexico 39 northwest of Mosquero, then southeast along New Mexico 39 to its intersection with US 54, then south along US 54 to its intersection with New Mexico 469, then south along 469 to its intersection with Interstate-40 at San Jon, then west along Interstate-40 to its intersection with the Pecos River.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 42.
Conchas Lake Quad, Mosquero Quad, Roy Quad, Santa Fe Quad, Santa Rosa Quad, Tucumcari Quad, and Villanueva Quad.
US Forest Service Maps: