New Mexico Unit 41 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 41 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 41 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 41 (GMU 41) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 41 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 41 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 41
– Unit 41 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-41).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of Interstate-40 and New Mexico 469 at San Jon and running north along with New Mexico 469 to its junction with US 54 south of Logan, then north along US 54 to its intersection with New Mexico 39 north of Logan, then northwest along with New Mexico 39 to its junction with New Mexico 102 east of Mosquero, then east, north and east along with New Mexico 102 to its intersection with New Mexico 402 north of Amistad, then north along with New Mexico 402 to its intersection with New Mexico 421 north of Stead, then east along New Mexico 421 to the New Mexico-Texas state line, then south along the state line to its intersection with Interstate-40, then west along Interstate-40 to its intersection with New Mexico 469 at San Jon.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 41.
Clayton Quad, Mosquero Quad, Roy Quad, Springer Quad, and Tucumcari Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
Cibola National Forest, Kiowa Grasslands.