New Mexico Unit 37 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 37 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 37 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 37 (GMU 37) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 37 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 37 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 37
– Unit 37 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-37).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the intersection of US 380 and US 54 at Carrizozo and running north along US 54 to its junction with New Mexico 462 west of Ancho, then east along New Mexico 462 to its intersection with the Southern Pacifc railroad tracks, then north along the railroad tracks to Hasparos canyon, then east down Hasparos canyon to the east boundary of Lincoln county, then south along the east boundary of Lincoln county to its intersection with US 380, then west along US 380 to its intersection with US 54 at Carrizozo.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 37.
Carrizozo Quad, Roswell Quad, Ruidoso Quad, and Salt Creek Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
Lincoln National Forest, Sacramento Ranger District