New Mexico Unit 35 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 35 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 35 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 35 (GMU 35) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 35 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 35 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 35
– Unit 35 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-35).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 35.
Indian Reservation Lands
US Forest Service Maps:
Mescalaro Indian Reservation lands