New Mexico Unit 26 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 26 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 26 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 26 (GMU 26) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 26 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 26 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 26
– Unit 26 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-26).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at Paskle Gate on the US/MEX boundary, near International Boundary Marker No. 69, then north on the private dirt road from Paskle Gate to its intersection with New Mexico 338 approximately 100 yards west of Cloverdale and running north along with New Mexico 338 to its intersection with I-10, then north and east along Interstate-10 to its intersection with New Mexico 146 (old New Mexico 81), then south along with New Mexico 146 (old New Mexico 81) to its intersection with New Mexico 9 at Hachita, then east along with New Mexico 9 to its intersection with the west boundary of Luna County, then south along the Luna County line to the US/MEX boundary, then south and west along the international boundary to Pickle Gate
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 26.
Alamo Hueco Quad, Animas Quad, and Lordsburg Quad.
US Forest Service Maps: