New Mexico Unit 24 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has New Mexico unit 24 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 24 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 24 (GMU 24) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 24 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 24 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
New Mexico Big Game Unit 24
– Unit 24 Topo/Map New Mexico – Game Management Unit (GMU-24).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of New Mexico 26 and US 180 north of Deming and running northwest along US 180 to its intersection with the Gila River south of Cliff, then northeast along the Gila River to its junction with Sapillo Creek, then east along Sapillo Creek to New Mexico 35, then east and south on New Mexico 35 to its junction with FR 152, then northeast along with FR 152 to its junction with the Grant-Sierra county line southwest of Board Gate Saddle, then south along the west boundary of Sierra County and east along its southern boundary to its intersection with New Mexico 27, then south along with New Mexico 27 to its junction with New Mexico 26, then southwest along with New Mexico 26 to its junction with US 180.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 24.
Deming Quad, Hatch Quad, Mogollon Mountains Quad, Silver City Quad, and Truth or Consequences Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
Gila National Forest.