Nevada Unit 46 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 46 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 46 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 46 (GMU 46) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 46 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 46 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 46 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-46).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 46: Those portions of Pershing and Humboldt counties bounded on the north by Interstate Highway No. 80 from Winnemucca to the Valmy Interchange, on the east by the Valmy Buffalo Valley Road to the intersection of the Smelser Pass Road, on the south by the Smelser Pass Pumpernickel Valley Panther Canyon Road, and on the west by the Pleasant Valley Grass Valley Road from the intersection of the Panther Canyon Road to Winnemucca.