Nevada Unit 203 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 203 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 203 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 203 (GMU 203) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 203 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 203 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 203 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-203).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 203: Those portions of Douglas and Lyon counties bounded on the west by the Upper Colony Road in Smith Valley from its junction with state Route No. 208 continuing north and northwest on the Artesia-Sunrise-Churchill Canyon Road to the junction with Alternate U.S. Highway No. 95, thence north on Alternate U.S. Highway No. 95 to Interstate Highway No. 80, thence east on Interstate Highway No. 80 to the Churchill County line, and bounded on the east by the Churchill–Mineral county line to its intersection with U.S. Highway No. 95, thence south on U.S. Highway No. 95 to its intersection with the Mineral–Lyon county line, thence west along the Mineral–Lyon county line to its intersection with the Reese River–Minister Road, thence west on the Reese River Minister Road to its junction with state Route No. 208, thence west on state Route No. 208 to the junction of Hudson-Aurora Road, thence south on the Hudson-Aurora Road to its junction with state Route No. 338, thence north on state Route No. 338 to its junction with the Wellington Cutoff Road, thence northwest on the Wellington Cutoff Road to its junction with state Route No. 208, and thence northwest on state Route No. 208 to its junction with the Upper Colony Road.