Nevada Unit 182 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 182 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 182 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 182 (GMU 182) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 182 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 182 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 182 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-182).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 182: Those portions of Churchill and Pershing counties bounded on the north by McKinney Pass and Pleasant Valley Roads, on the east by the Dixie Valley Road and state Route No. 121, on the south by U.S. Highway No. 50, and on the west by state Route No. 116 and the Stillwater Iron Mine–Coal Canyon Road.