Nevada Unit 155 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 155 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 155 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 155 (GMU 155) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 155 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 155 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 155 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-155).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 155: That portion of Lander County north of U.S. Highway No. 50 and east of the Rye Patch Canyon Road and the Grass Valley Road, and that portion of Eureka County south of the Dugout Road, west of 3 Bar Tonkin Road and north of U.S. Highway No. 50.