Nevada Unit 134 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 134 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 134 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 134 (GMU 134) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 134 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 134 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 134 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-134).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 134: That portion of Nye County bounded on the north and west by U.S. Highway No. 6, on the east by the Railroad Valley-Nyala Road and on the south by State Route No. 375.