Nevada Unit 132 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Nevada unit 132 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 132 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 132 (GMU 132) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 132 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 132 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from the Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 132 Topo/Map Nevada – Game Management Unit (GMU-132).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 132: Those portions of White Pine, Nye and Lincoln counties bounded on the north by U.S. Highway No. 6, on the west by the Railroad Valley-Nyala Road and state Route No. 375, on the south and east by the Cherry Creek-Sunnyside Road, and on the east by state Route No. 318.