Idaho Unit 78 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 78 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 78 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 78 (GMU 78) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 78 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 78 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 78 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-78).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 78 Bear River: Those portions of Bear Lake and Franklin counties within the following boundary: beginning at the United States 89 on the Idaho- Utah State line, then north to Ovid, then west on the Emigration Canyon-Strawberry Canyon Road, to the Bear Lake-Franklin County line, then south to the ridge at the head of Hillyard Canyon, then west approximately one mile along the ridge to Franklin Basin Road, then south on Franklin Basin Road to the Idaho-Utah State line, then east on the state line to the United States 89, the point of beginning.