Idaho Unit 76 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 76 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 76 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 76 (GMU 76) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 76 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 76 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 76 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-76).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 76 Diamond Creek: Those portions of Bear Lake and Caribou counties within the following boundary: beginning at United States 89 on the Idaho- Utah State line, then north to Montpelier, then north on United States 30 to Soda Springs, then northeast on State Highway 34 to the Idaho- Wyoming State line, then south on the Idaho-Wyoming State line to the Idaho-Utah State line, then west on the Idaho-Utah State line to United States 89, the point of beginning.