Idaho Unit 67 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 67 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 67 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 67 (GMU 67) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 67 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 67 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 67 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-67).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 67 Big Desert: Those portions of Bingham, Blaine, Butte, Cassia, Minidoka, and Power counties within the following boundary: beginning at Arco, then southeast on the United States 26 to Blackfoot, then southwest on State Highway 39 to American Falls, then southwest on Interstate 86 to the Cassia-Power County line east of Raft River, then north along the Cassia-Power County line to the Snake River, then northwest along the northern boundary of the Minidoka National Wildlife Refuge to the Minidoka-Blaine County line, then north along the Minidoka-Blaine County line to the Union Pacific Railroad tracks, then west on the tracks to Minidoka then north on the Minidoka- Arco Road to Arco, the point of beginning.