Idaho Unit 24 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 24 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 24 maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 24 (GMU 24) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 24 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 24 Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 24 Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-24).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 24 McCall: That portion of Valley County within the drainage of the North Fork of the Payette River, except that portion south of the Smiths Ferry Bridge-Packer John Road on the east side of the river and south of the Smith Ferry-High Valley Road on the west side of the river.