Idaho Unit 20A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
Hunters Domain has Idaho unit 20A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 20A maps include:
- Idaho public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 20A (GMU 20A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for your upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 20A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined with a USGS topographical maps (user-defined boundaries)
Order your unit 20A Idaho topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Idaho Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Idaho Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
– Unit 20A Topo/Map Idaho – Game Management Unit (GMU-20A).
Game Management Unit (GMU)
US Forest Service Maps:
Unit 20A Middle Fork: Those portions of Idaho and Valley counties within the drainage of the south side of the Salmon River from the mouth of the South Fork of the Salmon River upstream to the mouth of the Middle Fork of the Salmon River; the drainage of the east side of the South Fork of the Salmon River from its mouth upstream to and including Hall Creek drainage, and the drainage of the west side of the Middle Fork of the Salmon River from its mouth upstream to but excluding the Big Creek drainage.